Dec 8, 2009

Evil Librarians

I am trying to embed a video into my blog for the first time but I'm not sure if it's gonna work.  The video I found via Fuse #8's blog and is about evil librarians abusing power.  It's hilarious!  (I went ahead and linked it just incase this doesn't work!) 






Evil librarians are beginning to become a popular topic.  Brandon Sanderson has evil librarians as the villains of his popular series (see above).  This makes sense to me because librarians are above all else, resourceful and have plenty of time to plot evilly genius plans to take over the world.



However, we can also use our powers for good such as in the "popular" tv series The Librarian with the ever infamous Noah Wyle (see above). 

But who wants to be good when bad has never looked so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment